Mindful sunday #8

Hello everyone!

I wish you all a wonderful sunday. Today I was reading this quotation:

"People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don't find myself saying, "Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner." I don't try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds." ~ Carl Rogers 

And it made me think that we should`nt try to change the people around us because it isn`t our task. We should appreciate what we like about them and face them with kindness and compassion.

If there`s anything to change then it`s to start changing yourself if you aren`t satisfied with your life.

If you feel stuck in the last weeks or months don`t worry because sometimes it`s ok to rest - to not want to control your life - your sunsets. Just watch them. And then when you feel ready to do the next step, do it!

 




© Wind of Happiness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mindful Sunday #1

Why self-love is the key to true love.

Mindful sunday #12