Mindful Sunday #1

 “People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child—our own two eyes. All is a miracle.”
Thich Nhat Hanh

Being mindful helps us to realise for what we can be grateful in our daily life.

What are you doing sundays to be mindful? To be grateful? What slows you down?

Let me know on the comments below.💚


© Wind of Happiness

Comments

  1. What slows me down is enjoying an outride with my horse, the sounds of nature, the stillness on our ride. Am very grateful to have such a lovely horse that enjoys that as much as me!❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Happiness can appear in any form like a little sweet mouse that you spot on your way out on the streets, like I saw it yesterday. I'm still thankful for this short encounter.
    To slow down I really like to be creative in any way like to do handcrafts or to crochet or sew or to paint. Also baking.Then I'm in a kind of flow that helps me to be more mindful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely and inspiring comments @Jolene and @Mel_Vienna <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why self-love is the key to true love.

Mindful sunday #12